Snippet

List Lagu-lagu Lama dan Enak di Dengar

Ukays - Disini Menanti Disana Menunggu
Tommy J Pisa - Biarkan Aku Menangis
Panbers - Terlambat sudah
Stinky - Jangan tutup dirimu
Jikustik - puisi
Dygta - karena ku sayang kamu

English first..
Fire house - when i look into your eyes
Fire house - i live my life for you
Fire house - here for you
Fire house - love of a lifetime
Westlife - Fool again
Westlife - cry on my shoulder
Savage garden - i knew i love you
Savage garden - truly madly deeply
The Pretenders - i will stand by you
Michaels learns to rock / MLTR - That's why you go away
Michaels learns to rock / MLTR - Take me to your heart
Michaels learns to rock / MLTR - pain my love
Daniel Bedingfield - if you're not the one
Steelheart - she's gone
Trade mark - only love
Robbie williams - Feel
Muse - Unintended
Good Charlotte - i just wanna live
Air supply - good bye
Air supply - making love at of nothing all
Kelly Clarckson - Because of you
Toni Braxton - unbreak my heart
Aerosmith - i dont wanna miss a thing
Bonjovi - always
Bonjovi - never saygoodbye
Bonjovi - thank you for loving me
Celine dion - from this moment
Celine dion - to love you more
Bryan adams - Everything i do
Bryan adams - please for give me Shades Apart - Stranger By The Day
The Carpenters - I Can't Smile Without You
Rod Steward - I Don't Want to talk About It
The Captain and Tenille -Do That To Me One More Time
George Baker - I've Been Away Too Long
dan byrd - boulevard
Shakin Steven - Because I love you
glenn medeiros - nothing's gonna change my love for you
Cake - I Will_Survive
celin dion - my heart will go on (titanic)
Frank Sinatra - Killing Me Softly
Jose Mary Chan-Beautiful Girl
Lobo - Baby, I'd Love You to Want Me
Lobo - How Can I Tell Her About You
Michael Bolton - When A Man Loves A Woman
Michael Jackson - Heal The World
Lupa Penyanyinya - MORE THAN I CAN SAY
Nazareth - Love hurts
Phil Collins You'll be in my heart -tarzan
Richard Marx - Now And Forever
Shania Twain - You're Still The One
The Tigers - SMILE FOR ME
Sofie - I Love You
STEVIE B - Waiting For Your Love
Stevie B - When I Dream About You
The Bee Gees - Don't Forget To Remember
The Carpenters - Close To You
The Carpenters - I Can't Smile Without You
The Pretenders - Ill Stand By You
Bary Manilow - Cant Smile Without You

Leave a Reply

diooda